The future of Sicilian wine must strive for both sustainability and growth. Join us to make the green face of Sicilyknown to the world.
Training and technical assistance
• companies enrolled in the programme are issued credentials to participate in the online training course on the methods of analysis compliant with the SOStain regulations and how to calculate the VIVA indicators.
• a technician will visit the company to analyse the sustainability level and define a programme of activities leading to certification (calculation of indicators, submission of documents, data collection, etc.).
• data collection.
• data analysis and calculation of indicators in accordance with the Regulations.
• verification in the field by a certification body and issuance of the verification certificate.
• verification of the analysis of indicators and the documents received.
• approval of use of the trademark.
Issuance of the trademark
• the SOStain brand and trademark can be used by the company.
Producers wishing to join the SOStain Sicilia programme must submit an application to the Board of Directors of the Sicily SOStain Foundation.